It seems I’ve been given another award.
This particular one seems like it should be awarded to someone jumping up and down with glee, sun rays beaming out of his brilliant smile as the world becomes drenched in bright colors.
I’m doing all that on the inside, believe me.
Thank you so much, Allie. M, and you guys, if you aren’t a follower of her blog yet, you have seriously been missing out, and I am very disappointed in you. Stop reading this and go click on her name right now. Come back later.
Ok, on to the actual award itself. Here are the rules:
Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, nominate 11 blogs and ask them 11 questions.
Alright, seems decent.
The questions, and my answers, are below:
1. If you were a perfume, what scent would you be?
Black Cavendish tobacco. It’s a really adventury scent that somehow manages to be relaxing.
2. What is your favorite color-ah, but describe it with imagery! e.g. The color of the sky right before the sun rises.
Oddly enough, the exact name of my favorite color is Cloud Grey. Tis’ the color of the sky right before it rains.
3. Chili fries or pizza fries?
4. Do you have a secret talent?
No. What a ridiculous idea.
5. Do you prefer the day, or night?
Night, because it’s a lot cooler out, you can look in every direction without a blazing light frying your eyes, and I honestly just feel more alive…I guess I’m a vampire. Oh yeah, during the day, these scary things called humans come out.
6. You have one day to prepare for the zombie apocalypse: what do you do?
I have been waiting for this my whole life. I quickly Facebook all the people who matter to me who are in my general area (50 miles or less) and tell them to bring their immediate families with them, and to bring clothing, food, weapons, and as much sentimental objects as they can carry in a single car. Then, once they are all gathered at my house, I would direct the carpool of people toward the freighter harbor, which is about 2 hours away, provided there’s no traffic. Once we get there, we commandeer a freighter/cargo ship, and force the crew to take us out to sea. We’d tell them why. Even if they didn’t believe us at the time, they would have to the next day. When the Apocalypse starts, we’d be safe at sea, hypothetically. Eventually, food would begin to run out, so we would have to organise ‘raids’ consisting of no more than 3 able-bodied men to go onshore and find food and supplies.
7. Describe one of your best moments!
When I first learned what a cherpumple was.
8. What book, quote, movie or event made you completely re-evaluate your life?
Fahrenheit 451, by far. It basically describes today’s society.
9. Your favorite poem?
The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe.
10. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Almost anything but my current one…I like the names Darrow, Frederick, David, Dalton, Eli.
11. Have you ever had anything supernatural/paranormal or something that couldn’t be explained, happen to you?
Yes. Both the best and worst times of my life. Atheists beware. I would tell them, but they are both waaay too long to post here.
Alright, there are my answers, hope you liked them.
Now onto the second part of this award xD (Sorry for the length). I nominate Vincendiary (He’s new to the blogosphere, give him a like or a follow!), The Punk Butterfly, Sav The Lion, Luna, Squid, aprmcl, Hanna, AKA The Author, Victoria, The Intoxicacated Storyteller, and FarahEdz.
Now, nominees, my questions for you are:
- Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
- What’s the scariest experience you’ve ever had?
- If you ever had to kill someone, how would you do it? (Explain in horrible, beautiful detail >:D)
- Would you mind posting the 11th picture you have?
- What’s the meaning of life?
- Would you rather have terrifying nightmares every night, or see creepy things during the day that aren’t there?
- If you had to live in a movie, which movie would it be?
- Would you be willing to go on a scary adventure with me?
- Can you describe in 3 words who you are?
- What’s the name of the last song you listened to?
- If you had to be killed by someone, how would you want them to go about doing it?
Have fun, and thanks again for the award.