I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger award. Makes me sound rather sophisticated, doesn’t it? Edge, shrouded in a dark cloak of mystery, looking dramatically up at the half-moon…_
Ok, enough fantasizing. Yes, Allie M. was kind enough to nominate this award to anyone who’s name begins with a vowel, so here I am. It’s actually quite similar to the Versatile Blogger award, except for some strange quirks. *rubs gloved hands* Let’s get to it.
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10-20 people.
Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share your link to just one of your best posts.
Ok…here we go.
The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma, check him/her out here. Otoko, nice job on such a clever marketing scheme. You’ve outdone yourself.
Three things about myself:
- I’m a bit of a nerd. I play League of Legends on occasion.
- I love trench coats. I’m getting one really soon.
- I’m the recognised Staring Contest Winner at my school. I can and will stare you down.
Now for the nominees.
- Pirate Lady Pages
- My Mind Speaks Aloud
- The Mind of an INFJ
- M. Miles
- Bun Karyudo
- Flawed Silence
- My Bookish Life
- Sprinkle of Anonymous
Alright, nominees, listen up. These are my questions for you.
- If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? If you already have one or more, tell us what it is!
- What’s your theme song?
- Did you see the hidden message in this post?
- Say a blogger you know was coming after you to kill you…who would it be, and who would you pick to defend you? (I’m a morbid guy, don’t judge me!)
- On a scale of 0-11, how likely are you to murder someone?
The link to my best post? Uh…I don’t think any of them could be called ‘the best’, they’re all pretty mediocre. I’m just gonna blindfold myself and pick one.
…You know, I should really come up with a name for my followers. Sort of like Pewdiepie’s ‘Bro Army’, but darker.
Edgy Lygocentophiles of Miscellaneous Melancholy Abstractions and Concepts.
ELMMAC for short. How does that sound?